You taught me how to deal with a broken heart And for this you broke me first.

 I could not resist myself when I saw your text. That day I realised that I'm really a weak person. And it is easy to break me and to blame me. Even after so much cruelty, I saved your contact again. I mused perhaps I could ignore you in some uncanny way or keep you aside as just a member of my chat list. And I was proved wrong today. Yes it was you who messaged me first on the whatsapp. But was it so simple to take those silly jokes as I did take before these all happened?

I perceived no. Nothing is same anyway. You are not safe for me though yesterday I wanted to mend every wrong doings that you believed I had done. May be in a way I can not defend that I was flawless. I wanted you forever, I was mad. So I shackled your wings with an invisible chain called "relationship", yet I was the one who had a strong belief on love irrespective of relationship. What did make me think like that? I was indeed not changed by overnight. It was you, you were fleeting like time. I wanted to hold you. Keep you to me. And the only thing I knew to give was pure love. I did prioritise you beyond your expectation. I made a place for you in my heart just beside the God. I revered you. And you spurned it. In every possible means you made me humiliated before myself and my family by blocking and ending the connection by no reason. That breach was your self creation. Good. 

You did really a great job with an amazing excuse, that you wanted to accommodate me with this pain of not having you. I mean seriously! Did you ponder that deep for my well being? Really? For a second I thought it was true. But lately I discern- I was a part of a pageantry that was supposed to be directed by you. A rehearsal was happening there in my real life. May Almighty bless you with all those creativity that may give you such fame as a dramatist just after Shakespeare. I was astonished towards your regime of secret devotion on Drama. And I was overwhelmed even more when you started talking casually as if nothing had never happened between us. It was all for the cathartic effect that you wanted to penetrate in me. What a great deal!!

Comments

Post a Comment